In 1903, the Electric Railway Improvement Company (Erico®) was created to supply power bonds, signal bonds and related welding equipment to railroads, mining and street railway industries. (Erico History).
100 years later, Erico has a diversified product offering, and has built a worldwide network of sales offices and manufacturing facilities in over 24 countries and has more than 1400 employees. Their goal is to be a global manufacturer and marketer of superior technical products, systems and solutions for our customers in targeted niche markets.
Their well-known product brand names include: CADDY® fasteners & fixings; CADWELD® welded electrical connections; CRITEC® surge protection devices; ERIFLEX® low voltage components featuring FLEXIBAR® busbar; ERITECH® lightning protection and grounding, and; LENTON® mechanical rebar splices.
- Electrical Fasteners & Fixings
- Lightning Protection
- Telecommunications Fasteners & Fixings
- Surge Protection
- Mechanical Fasteners & Fixings
- Welded Electrical Connections
- Strut & Channel Framing Products
- Grounding & Bonding Products
- Mechanical Rebar Splices
- Low Voltage Power Distribution Components
- Industrial Electrical Connections