The mini contactors are a compact 3 pole contactor with 1 auxiliary contact and screw terminals. They are ideally suited for applications where reliability is a must and space is at a premium. Mini contactors are used in residential buldings, commercial buildings and industrial applications for the control of single or three-phase loads up to 5.5 kW (AC-3) and 20 A / 690 V (AC-1) or switching of control signals. Further features are the silent coil, a switch position indication and the integrated possibility for rail or wall mounting.
These contactors are designed with:
- 3 main poles and one built-in auxiliary contact
- control circuit: AC operated
- low coil consumption (3.5 VA at pull-in and at holding)
- add-on auxiliary contact blocks for front or side mounting and a wide range of accessories
- hum-free coil
- designed for rail or wall mounting