CSE Industrial Electrical Distributors is now a member of the British Safety Council.
The British Safety Council is one of the world’s leading occupational health, safety and environmental organisations. Founded in 1957, it now has a turnover of more than Â£9 million. Our mission is to support a healthier, safer and more sustainable society. They have:
- 10,000 member companies and subscribers
- 20,000 delegate days of training each year
- 1,500 days of audits and advisories each year
- 90 full time staff
- Operating in over 50 countries worldwide
- Investors in People status
- ISO 9001:2000 certified
- Own awarding body recognised by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority
CSE is pleased to have become a member as it is a business area we take seriously.
For more information, please contact Andy Joseph-Green who is our dedicated Quality Assurance / Health and Safety Manager.