Kopex-Ex is a range of conduit systems that are designed to be used in hazardous areas to provide the highest degree of cable protection to maintain circuit integrity. The non-metallic nylon conduit has approval for use in Exe applications and the metallic conduit with galvanised steel core is available with a range of coatings for varying applications within hazardous areas.
The Kopex-Ex products are testing and approved to appropriate standards including ATEX/IECEx ensuring performance in hazardous manufacturing processes and the petrochemical / food & beverage industries.
In addition to the Kopex – Ex conduit there is also a range of conduit accessories to suit which we are able to supply as Kopex is part of the ABB Thomas & Betts group.
Ex – D Systems
A range of liquid tight metallic conduits to suit hazardous areas including:
- EXLB – Oil resistant (Galvanised Steel)
- EXSB – Oil resistant (Stainless Steel)
- EXLT – Low fire hazard (Galvanised Steel)
- EXST – Low fire hazard (Stainless Steel)
- EXLH – High temperature (Galvanised Steel – Black)
- EXSH – High temperature (Stainless Steel – Black)
- EXLLH – High temperature (Galvanised Steel – Blue)
- EXSLH – High temperature (Stainless Steel – Blue)
- EXLHC – High temperature highly flexible (Galvanised Steel)
- EXSHC – High temperature highly flexible (Stainless Steel)
- EXBBT – Low fire hazard with EMC protection (galvanised steel)
Ex – E Systems
A range of nylon conduits for suit ATEX and IECEx required standards in hazardous areas:
- EXB – Specialist anti static grade nylon anti static conduit for Exe, Exn, and Exi in Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 and ATEX and IECEx areas where flexibility is required
- XESX – Specialist multilayer anti static grade nylon conduit approved for us in Exe, Exn and Exi applicationsÂ in Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 and ATEX and IECEx areas where flexibility is required
- EXBB – Anti static braided nylon conduit with EMC screening level 60dB at 1MHz approved for us in Exe, Exn and Exi applications in Zones 1,2, 21 and 22 for use in ATEX and IECEx areas where extra impact strength is required
UL XP-Flexible Coupling
A range of explosion proof flexible coupling hazardous areas (UL) whic hare corrosion resistant (ideal for wash down areas) in flexible bronze construction with arc resistant inner sleeve and brass fittings.