ABB E200 Isolators are used in conjunction with the S250 range of ABB MCB‘s.
- Forced opening and suitable for use as main switch.
- High short circuit withstanding capacity.
- Optimal protection against unintentional touch of live parts.
- Dual-function terminals
- Quick mounting clip,lockable in open position.
- Same form and design as MCB Series S2.
- The harmonised design enables interconnection of switch-isolators and MCBs of the Series S2 with busbars.
- The switch-isolators are equipped with dual-function terminals which enable simultaneous connection of conductors and busbar.
- Cross-/ slotted-head screws size 2, system Pozidriv, enable easy, reliable and time-saving wiring.
- Facility for sealing or padlocking in closed or isolated position.
- Internal connection of switching mechanisms ensures simultaneous switching even without toggle linkage
- Standards : IEC60947-3
- Pole : 2, 3, 4
|Double Pole Switch Disconnectors||Order Code|
|63A rated Current (2 module)||E202/63R|
|100A rated current||E202/100R|
|125A rated current||E202/125R|
|63A rated current (3 module)||E203/63R|
|100A rated current (3 module)||E203/100R|
|125A rated current (3 module)||E203R125|
|63A rated current (4 module)||E204-63R|
|100A rated current (4 module)||E204-100R|
|125A rated current (4 module)||E204-125R|
Click here for the ABB Isolators E200 PDF