The A-line contactor range has the same design from 9A to 750A (AC3 duty) motor loads – and for a broad range of DC and other AC applications. This making it easier to match your needs with fewer components.
It is the product of the latest thinking in electrical design and component layout, incorporating the most recent developments in safety aspects, materials and electronics.
This new range offers a total system concept. The A-Line together with ABB’s fuse and fuse less short circuit protections and electronic overload relays provide the basis for a new generation of apparatus designed to an ABB-Line system community. Our focus is to provide designers, engineers, installers and end users with the best possible system solutions.
- ABB- Line – a system concept
- Designed for easy and safe installation and maintenance
- Easy to integrate with other system components
- Compact design
- A complete range of accessories
- Complies with the latest international as well as national standards
- Improved environmental performance
Coil Voltages and Codes
|Voltage — V – 50Hz||Voltage V — 60Hz||Code —|
|110||110 … 120||8 4|
|220 … 230||230 … 240||8 0|
|230 … 240||240 … 260||8 8|
|380 … 400||400 … 415||8 5|
|400 … 415||415 … 440||8 6|
Click for the ABB Contactors Guide