Danfoss Solenoid valves and coils are usually ordered separately - this allows maximum flexibility and enables the users of these products to select a valve and coil which best suit their needs.
If you do not see any coils that meet your requirements, the please do not hesitate to give us a call or email or call CSE Southampton on 023 8025 5757. Download the Danfoss Coils Technical brochure on PDF.
|L without cable plug||54mm||62mm||–||–|
|L with cable plug||79mm||85mm||94mm||112mm|
Type B Coils d.c. voltage
Spare Parts – Permanent Magnet
With this device, it is possible to operate solenoid valves during installation without actually wiring the coil.
Code no. 018F0091
For other spare parts please contact us.
Other Danfoss Coils
Hum Free Coil 20W a.c.
Hum-free coil for valve range B, with extra low noise level , 20W ac, IP67
- Clip-on system for fast, easy fitting and removal
- Hum-free for installations sensitive to noise, such as heating systems
- Built-in rectifier
- Encapsulated coils with long operation life
- Ambient temperature: Up to +50°C
- IP 67 for moist environments with flying lead
Type BO, EEx m II T4 coils, 10 W a.c. / 10 W d.c.
- For explosion risk environments
- For EV210B, EV220B and EV250B valves
- Approved for application in zone 1 areas in accordance with the standards EN 50014 including AMD 1-5 and EN 50028
- Ambient temperature: up to +40oC
- IP67 with 5 m 3-core flying lead
- Seal kit as accessory for extremely wet and aggressive environments
Coils with flying lead
- IP67 coils complete with 1 m 3 core cable
- Saves time on installation
- Continuously rated
- 80oC amb. temperature
- Available as standard in all common voltages