ABB AF Range Contactors
AF-Range contactors are used for controlling power circuits up to 690VAC and 220VDC.
They are mainly used for controlling 3-phase motors, non-inductive or slightly inductive loads.
AF... contactors include an electronic coil interface accepting a wide control voltage Uc min. ... Uc max.
Four coils cover control voltages between 24...500V 50/60Hz or 20...500V DC.
AF contactors can manage large control voltage variations. One contactor can be used for different control voltages used worldwide without any coil change. AF contactors also have built-in surge protection and do not require additional surge suppressors.
AF-range 3pole contactors have 1 built-in auxiliary contact, (N/O or N/C) and accept front and side-mounted add-on auxiliary contact blocks (mechanically-linked auxiliary contacts compliant with Annex L of IEC 60947-5-1. N/C mirror contacts compliant with Annex F of IEC 60947-4-1) -
Control circuit: AC or DC operated -
Accessories: a wide range of accessories is available.
Showing 1–12 of 312 results
1SBL137001R1110 ABB AF09-30-10-11 24-60v50/60HZ 20-60vdc Contactor£20.95 exc. VAT; £25.14 inc. VAT
1SBL137001R1310 ABB AF09-30-10-13 100-250v50/60hz-dc Contactor£20.95 exc. VAT; £25.14 inc. VAT
1SBL137001R1410 ABB AF09-30-10-14 250-500v50/60hz-dc Contactor£20.95 exc. VAT; £25.14 inc. VAT
1SBL157001R1110 ABB AF12-30-10-11 24-60v50/60hz 20-60vdc Contactor£25.26 exc. VAT; £30.31 inc. VAT
1SBL157001R1310 ABB AF12-30-10-13 100-250v50/60hz-dc Contactor£25.26 exc. VAT; £30.31 inc. VAT
1SBL157001R1410 ABB AF12-30-10-14 250-500v50/60hz-dc Contactor£25.26 exc. VAT; £30.31 inc. VAT
1SBL177001R1110 ABB AF16-30-10-11 24-60v50/60hz 20-60vdc Contactor£33.36 exc. VAT; £40.03 inc. VAT
1SBL177001R1310 ABB AF16-30-10-13 100-250v50/60hz 100-250vdc Contactor£33.36 exc. VAT; £40.03 inc. VAT
1SBL237001R1100 ABB AF26-30-00-11 24-60v50/60hz 20-60vdc Contactor£43.30 exc. VAT; £51.96 inc. VAT
1SBL237001R1300 ABB AF26-30-00-13 100-250V 50/60hz 100-250VDC Contactor£43.30 exc. VAT; £51.96 inc. VAT
1SBL277001R1100 ABB AF30-30-00-11 24-60v50/60hz 20-60vdc Contactor£66.76 exc. VAT; £80.11 inc. VAT
1SBL277001R1300 ABB AF30-30-00-13 100-250V 50/60hz 100-250VDC Contactor£66.76 exc. VAT; £80.11 inc. VAT
|Rated Operational Power400 V AC-3||4 kW||5.5 kW||7.5 kW||11 kW||15kW||18.5 kW|
|Rated Operational CurrentAC-1 (40°C)||25 A||28 A||30 A||45 A||50 A||50 A|
|UL 3 Phase Motor Power 480 V||5 hp||7.5 hp||10 hp||15 hp||20 hp||20 hp|
Reduced Panel Energy Consumption
- With low holding AC and DC coil consumption
- From 30% (AF coil) to 80% (AF..Z coil) reduction of AC pull- in consumption
Built-in Surge Protection
- No Extra surge suppressor required
Improve your quipment reliability with AF..Z contactors
- Withstands control voltage short dips
- Withstands control voltage sags according to SEMI F47-0706 standards
- Additional AF..Z coils available for control voltages between 12..20 V DC and 48 .. 250 V 50/60 Hz – DC
Optimize Your Auxiliary Contact Block Configuration
- AF09 ..AF16 3 pole contactors equipped with a built in auxiliary contact N.O. or N.C>
- Up to 6 additional auxiliary contacts :
- Front-mounted 1 or 4 pole CA4 blocks
- side mounted 2 pole CAL4 blocks
- Reduced panel dimension using up to 2 side mounted 2 pole CAL4 blocks
Make your control circuit safe
- Mirror contact according to IEC 60947-4-1 Annex F 2.1
- Mechanically contacts according to IEC 60947-5-1 Annex L 3.0