Danfoss KP pressure switches are used for regulating, monitoring and alarm systems in industrial applications.
The KP series are suitable for gaseous media and air. They are fitted with a single-pole switch changeover (SPDT), and can control single-phase ac motors of up to 2 kW directly.
Click for the KP and KPI Datasheet
- Pressure ranges: -0.2 to21 bar
- High contact load - Ultra short bounce-time
- Also available with gold plated contact systems
- Media: Gaseous media and air
- Enclosure IP44 when mounted with top cover and back plate
- Also available with enclosure IP55 for OEM customers
- Small dimensions - space saving - easy to install
- Shock and impact resistant