Features and Benefits of the Wiska Box
- High-quality material of the COMBI junction boxes is UV- and Ozone resistant, therefore suitable for inside as well as outside installations
- Bellied cover allows 10% more installation space
- High protection class IP66. With cable gland even IP67
- Captive and rust-free quick-release lid screws, closing of the box with only a quarter turn (COMBI 206, 308, 407, 607, 1010, 1210, 1610)
- Self-sealing membranes on the rear enable a clean assembly for cable outputs from the wall (COMBI 108, 116, 206, 407, 607, 1210)
- Has what it takes: flame-retardant and halogen-free, weather-proof, resistant to ultraviolet, shatter proof, impact-resistant
CSE stock the Wiska Combi Box in a range of sizes. Shop our range of Wiska Boxes below including the grey Wiska combi box and the popular Black Wiska Box.