Carlo Gavazzi’s new RF1 Series of mini puck solid state relays, saves up to 30% on installation time compared to traditional methods but also can save up to 70% with its space saving design compared to the traditional panel mounted hockey puck style.
- 1-phase AC solid state relay
- Zero cross switching or Instant on switching
- Back to back thyristors for output switching
- Long lifetime through reduced stresses on output chips
- Ratings up to 280 VAC, 25 AAC @ 80°C (176 °F)
- 5 VDC, 12 VDC or 24 VDC control voltage
- LED indication for control ON
- Integrated output overvoltage protection
- 100,000 cycle (endurance) tests according to UL508
- Conformance to EN 60335-1 requirements
- Pre-attached thermal interface to SSR backplate
- Green LED for presence of control voltage
For more information, watch Carlo’s video below and their RF1 mini puck relay PDF.