Control Panel Transformers from Stock – CSE hold in stock the Tranilamp TCX range of standard transformers which provide a low cost high quality solution where double-wound transformers are required with standard primary and secondary voltages.
TCX type are 1 input and 1 output only. For multi-tapped transformers we supply the TC range. Both types are ideal for Control Panel Builders and Original Equipment Manufacturers and are suitable for mounting on back-plates or in enclosures.
Special designs and voltages can be obtained by order to customer’s requirements.
Standard Specification Transformers
- Shrouded terminal blocks used on all sizes.
- Suffix “F” signifies fused primary
- Design optimises size and efficiency, whilst giving a small footprint.
- Earth screen fitted between primary and secondary windings.
- Transformers are polyester varnished to reduce vibration and noise from the laminations and windings
- Conforms to the general requirements of BS 171 ( IEC 76 ) and BS 3535 Class 1 ( IEC742 or BS EN 60742 )
- Insulation to BS 2757 Class E ( IEC85 )
- Maximum operating ambient temperature of +30oC without de-rating.
- All transfomers are CE marked
Transformer Optional Extras
- Anti-surge fuses can be fitted on the secondary on request
- Steel ventilated floor or wall mounting enclosures can be supplied and/or fitted to IP23, IP54 or IP65 on request
|Part Ref||Input Primary||Output Secondary|
Ordering example : TCX/250/6/F = 250VA Transformer 0-240v Fused Primary; 0-24v Secondary.
Click for the Tranilamp TCX product PDF