Eldon is a leading manufacturer in the market offering one of the largest ranges of stainless steel enclosures available. Ideally suited for more demanding applications where maximum hygiene is essential, like the food and pharmaceutical industries and the harsh environment of petrochemical plants and offshore environments.
Our Stainless Steel range of enclosures provides high corrosion resistance in aggressive environments.
Now supplied in the new 240s surface finish, which provides improved performance, ideally suited for the food industry and external applications providing increased corrossion resistance.
Additionally, we offer a range of products in an Electro-polished finish, which further enhances hygiene and anti-corrosion properties.
Eldon offer a comprehensive range of wall mounting, terminal, floorstanding and console systems, which will meet most requirements. An in depth product range, unmatched by most of our rivals is available directly from stock.
A flexible approach to customer needs means we are able to provide enclosure solutions for most applications. Offering a service of modified and special enclosures meeting your customers specific needs.
Competitively priced, conforming to industry standards and testing, Eldon offers the ideal solution for a variety of applications.
Advantages of Stainless:
- High performance material.
- High corrosion resistance.
- Low maintenance; more economical in the long run.
- Resists attacks from many aggressive materials.
- Withstands most aggressive environments.
- Suffers only cosmetic damage from scratches with no detrimental effect to performance.
- Can be regularly washed down.
- Attractive finish.
- Forms an ideal base for providing EMC solutions.
- Non-ferrous (non-magnetic).
- Can be fully earthed, unlike insulated enclosures.
- Does not age like most plastics.
- Rigid construction. High quality finish.
- Available in AISI 30.
- 4 (Din 1.4301) & AISI 316 (Din1.4404).
- Also available, a range of Electro-polished enclosures.
- 240s Fine grain finish, suitable for food and other specialist, harsh environments.
- ‘Smooth’ design to avoid dirt traps and aid cleaning.
- Comprehensive in-depth range of ‘Ex-stock’ products available.
- Competitively priced.
- Customized & special enclosures to customers’ specified modifications.
- Approved to a range of industry standards IP55-IP66, IK10, Nema, UL CSA, Nema Lloyds register of shipping etc.