The high accuracy flush diaphragm pressure transmitter MBS 4510 is designed for use in non-uniform, high viscous or crystallizing media within industry, food and beverage, and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
The pressure transmitter programme covers a 4-20 mA output signal, absolute and gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0-250 mbar til 0-25 bar, zero point and span adjustment, plug connection and a G1A conic pressure connection with a flush mounted diaphragm.
Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, and a high degree of EMC/EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial requirements.
- 4 – 20 mA output signal
- Operating temperature -40 to 85° C
- Measuring ranges 0 – 250 mbar to 0 – 25 bar
- Available with many different pressure connections
- With zero point and span adjustment
- With flush diaphragm
- For use in food and beverage industry as well as industrial applications with aggressive, heterogeneous and highly viscous media
- Click for a Danfoss MBS 4510 technical brochure
|Media:||Air, gas, liquid|
|Operating temperature:||-10°C to 85°C|
|Wetted parts:||AISI 316L (DIN 17440 – 1.4404)|
|Enclosure:||Plug version : IP65, Cable version : IP67|
|Electrical connection:||DIN 43650 plug Pg9|
|Accuracy:||≤± 0.2% FS (typ.), ≤± 0.5% FS (max.)|
|Supply voltage:||10 to 30V d.c. polarity protected|
|Output signal:||4 to 20mA|
|Process connection:||G1A cone to ISO 228 with DIN 3869-33 NBR gasket|
|Code No||Weight Kg||Pressure range pe||Max. operation pressure||Max burst pressure|
|060G2424||0.39||0 to 4 bar||8 bar||50 bar|